Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent.
If you do not see a role advertised below that fits your skill set but would like to have an informal discussion about working at Arnolds Keys then please send your CV and covering letter to Jan Hÿtch (Operations Partner): firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 620551.
Residential sales negotiator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Sales Negotiator in our busy Aylsham Branch.
The role of Residential Sales Negotiator will be varied with key tasks including registering house buyers and sellers, arranging and attending viewings, dealing with property offers, proactive marketing tasks, carrying out administrative duties and providing feedback to clients.
You will need to possess strong customer service skills, a professional attitude and a keen interest in property. You need to be a great team player, be very presentable and hold a full UK driving license.
The working pattern will be Monday to Friday, 08:45am to 5:30pm with alternate Saturdays 09:00am - 4:00pm for which you will receive a day off in lieu. There is a competitive salary and commission package on offer and you will be working amongst a friendly and supportive team.
If the role is of interest to you then please email your CV with a covering letter to Paul Sullivan (Branch Manager of Aylsham) email@example.com or if you would like an informal chat then please contact Paul on 01263 738444
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the commercial department and in order to service our established client base and develop the department further, we are now seeking to strengthen the team and recruit an individual who is looking to develop their career in Norfolk.
Areas of work will include
- Maintain and enhance capital returns and value for clients
- Ensure prompt collection of rent and turnaround to clients
- Maintain and ensure correct service charge budgets are established
- Ensure tenants maintain their demised areas
- Oversee maintenance of the communal areas and plan and instigate major works
- Oversee and monitor health and safety and fire risk requirements, landlords and tenants
- Deal with agency and professional matters; new leases, lease renewals, rent reviews
- Monitor and instruct accounting functions (management accounts and fee accounts)
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationships, explain and report clearly to both
- Monitor and consider strategy for management of each property
- Working within a team including a Commercial Property Accountant and Administrator
The post holder will work with the Partner and other Surveyors based in the Commercial Team in the Head Office in the centre of Norwich. The individual we are looking for will have excellent communication skills and a self-motivated approach. Experience of property management is preferred, however RICS qualification is not essential as Arnolds Keys are committed to career development and will provide training and support as needed. Most importantly, you will be comfortable working to deadlines and exhibit confidence, ambition and a natural flair for relationship building.
We offer a competitive salary, great working environment and flexible benefits package. If this role sounds like the next career move you are after, please email Guy.Gowing@arnoldskeys.com including your CV and a brief summary of why the job interests you, or for an informal conversation, please call Guy on 01603 216804